Friday, April 20, 2012

China Glaze The Hunger Games

Pin It I am so behind on my posts. I am trying to work things out with my little time. It's been hard for me to swatch, then edit my pictures, then post and write on my posts here. Life has been super crazy busy.
But anyways, this mani is from a while back when the movie The Hunger Games first came out. This was what I used :)
There were the only two polishes I got from China Glaze The Hunger Games collection. I didn't like all of their colors or either I had them or could find easy dupes for some of those.
here I have China Glaze Luxe and Lush over China Glaze Smoke and Ashes. What a combination! Love it!



And below is China Glaze Smoke and Ashes by itself. Too bad you can't see the green/goldish very much on the pictures. But it's very pretty in person.



What colors do you have from that collection?Do you have those 2 above? How do you like them?

2 comments:

  1. I have Stone Cold, Riveting, Agro & Luxe and Lush. Stone Cold is one of my favorite polishes ever. Riveting with a matte topcoat is so unique and gorgeous it's to die for! I like Agro, and Luxe and Lush looks cool but I'm not a huge fan of the big, flaky glitter.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog! I simply love comments. And yours will surely be very appreciated. However I ask you to be polite and nice on your comments. Also, if you have a blog/site that you want me to check out send me an email to contact.lacqueredme@gmail.com. COMMENTS WITH LINKS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...