Monday, March 12, 2012

Milani Silver Stilettos

Pin It  Hey Monday!! Hey Monday with Daylight Savings Time changing. Are you guys excited to tick an hour foward ? I am not :( I love to sleep and that means I need to wake up an hour earlier. Good thing is that we are gonna have long days! I'm so ready for Spring/Summer. It's been cold on and off here with some little snow and bright sun days sometimes.
Hope you guys had a fun weekend! I chilled off with my hubby. He took me to watch The Vow on Friday and John Carter next day. Great movies both of them! Except be prepared for the 2hr shown the John Carter on. But you don't really feel like it cause the movie is just really enjoyable. I also got really sick in my stomach cause of some bad food I ate. I am good now. I thought I was going to die. That's how bad it was. And to top it all I got a call plus a letter saying I got accepted into the school I applied to. I am soooo happy!! well, besides now I have to deal with financial aid and get myself in debt LoL However I think that's worth it and it will pay off down the road. My classes will start in two weeks. I hope I can learn pretty quick how to manage my time and find a gap in between my full time schooling to post my mani pictures here. It will be a challenge for sure!
With my mixed feeling of being excited and overwhelmed to be back in school I am really looking forward to what life has in storage for me though.
But back to my nails to welcome this Monday here I have Milani Silver Stilettos  - I have previously showed swatch of it HERE. And today I stamped some black over it.



To se Milani Silver Stilettos by itself here you have. Two coats of this pretty pigment metallic silver. That polish would also work great for stamping with too. I have to try it ones of this days. I absolutely love to find good pigmented polishes that i can stamp with and that one is one of them.



BC: SH
Base Color: Milani Silver Stilettos
Design: Both images from M60
Stamping: Wet n'Wild Black
TC: SV

5 comments:

  1. Super shiny. I love the stamps you used and the silver base makes it pop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went and saw John Carter this weekend too! I liked it, but i have to admit my favorite part was that weird alien dog. i kind of loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!! Is Milani expensive to buy? Where do you get it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Milani is not expensive. Retails for $4-$5 and if you are in the States you will be able to find it at Target, Walgreens, CVS, some Walmarts, Kmarts and online at their website. You can always try ebay too.

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog! I simply love comments. And yours will surely be very appreciated. However I ask you to be polite and nice on your comments. Also, if you have a blog/site that you want me to check out send me an email to contact.lacqueredme@gmail.com. COMMENTS WITH LINKS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...