Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's with China Glaze Glittering Garland

Pin It  Last night I pulled a bunch of green polishes to pick one for my St. Patrick's mani. Oh that was so hard. Some many pretty shades!
 I find myself liking green a lot more than I imagined. I took a pic of my green stash and posted on Facebook. Got some suggestions there but I had to go with an untried one. I don't know about you but I tend to buy polish and they sit there for months until I can finally use them. Sad :( I know.
I picked China Glaze Glittering Garland, a forest green packed with green and gold micro glitters. It's gorgeous!! I know the name sounds so xmas but I had to wear that one. I actually got that polish from Sally's Beauty clearance basket for only $1.99 or $2.50, something like that, last December. I am so glad I did cause I remember back then I was hesitating on getting it or not. Dumb, yes I am. But not that much cause I brought it home right? Yay!
So back to today's mani and scrolling down to the pictures you will see what I came up with for St. Patrick's. Some stamping and some free hand strips.

This is my left hand (photo hand)



And my right hand that I haven never shown here before. So awkward to take picture of it. I am all crooked. But there you have, the designs. Big 4 leaves and little ones.


And for you to see the beautiful China Glaze Glittering Garland by itself ... I kinda regret of doing the nail art over it cause that polish is super awesome by itself, isn't it?




BC: Nailtiques
Base Color: China Glaze Glittering Garland
Stamping and stripes: ULTA Lotsa Luxe
Design: (L) RA - 116 / (R)M22
TC: SV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog! I simply love comments. And yours will surely be very appreciated. However I ask you to be polite and nice on your comments. Also, if you have a blog/site that you want me to check out send me an email to contact.lacqueredme@gmail.com. COMMENTS WITH LINKS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...