Thursday, November 3, 2011

OPI Dulce de Leche

Quick swatch here.
You know, I really like those type of polishes that you can just put it on when you are in a hurry and don't have time for clean up, accent, stamping or any fancy effect. Just put it on, some SV and voila. Oh, this is the polish I'm talking about. OPI Dulce de Leche from the South America Collection in 2002. It's a cream brownish rose tea polish. Absolutely love it. That way I don't have to walk around with my naked nails :)
Do you guys like those type of shades? Yay or Nay?

4 comments:

  1. yes, I love! somtimes, I like wearing more neutral colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them. That OPI looks just like Essie's eternal optimist.

    I've never tried an OPI polish, perhaps I should.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog! I simply love comments. And yours will surely be very appreciated. However I ask you to be polite and nice on your comments. Also, if you have a blog/site that you want me to check out send me an email to contact.lacqueredme@gmail.com. COMMENTS WITH LINKS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. Thank you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...